Here’s a peek into my all natural, organic and nearly 100% plastic-free bathroom closet.
From top left to bottom right:
- Homemade (brown) sugar scrub – get the recipe here
- Soap bar for showering + shampoo, in a cute pouch my aunt made me
- Homemade honey balm with calendula for burns, cuts, bruises, dry skin, …
- Lavender vinegar for cleansing & make-up removal
- Sweet almond oil for skin care (I use it instead of day cream)
- Safety razor
- Lip balm with beet powder made by one of my dearest friends
- Homemade toothpaste (coconut oil, baking soda, salt, mint essential oil)
- Tongue scraper
- Reusable sponge for cleansing / removing make-up
- Ceramic neti pot
- Bamboo toothbrush
- Tea tree oil (great against skin impurities)
- Wooden hair brush
- Menstruation cup
- Homemade lavender bath salt
I switch between different recipes for the scrub, balm, and toothpaste, and use other oils for face and body care according to the season.
I don’t use a lot more, which comes in handy since I move around a lot. Also the simplicity of living minimal gives me more peace of mind…
You are only one workshop away from learning how to make all this yourself!
I’ll be sharing some homemade natural make-up experiments soon…